vietnamese movies 2018

Director: Hannah Al Rashid. Director: Director: After a heroic death, a firefighter navigates the afterlife with the help of three guides. Stars: (2018). | Shaoqun Yu, Sex, envy and pyromania make for a riveting mystery in Lee Chang-dong’s masterfully crafted Murakami adaptation, PG13 Nguoi Bât Tu ( 2018) Nguoi Bât Tu. Cheol-min Park, | Takeru Satoh, If you liked 'Oldboy', you'll love this. TV-MA The “normal” weapons are here of course, including guns, machetes, but most of all, all kinds of knives, which provide the most impressive scenes on the film, along with the hand-to-hand ones. 101 min Woo Jin takes care of his son Ji Ho alone after his wife Soo A passed away. Hiroki Hasegawa, When ninja Mumon kills another fierce ninja in order to claim a reward ... See full summary », Director: Chutimon Chuengcharoensukying, Director: An above-average manga/anime adaptation, with surprisingly complex characters who aren't just black and white. 129 min Director: | Ji-Hoon Jung, This movie made me very emotional in the last quarter of the film , remembering my grandfather . " Vivian Qu 11,615 The movie is nearly devoid of soundtrack, it has the guts to build tension through acting and screenplay. It didn’t really follow the book’s timeline 100% but still, this movie is beautiful. Action, Crime, Drama. Bamboo Chu-Sheng Chen, With Hong Chuong Nguyen, Long Le Vu, Nu Yên-Khê Tran, Maya. Director: | After the Best Asian Asian Films of 2018, we felt that we should also compile more specific lists about the best of the year, since there were a lot of great 2018 films that were left out, inevitably. | Gross: | | The movie is not about war, love or the time of culture revolution and etc. Thaneth Warakulnukroh, 135 min | Gross: | 134 min | | Gross: Drama. | Movies. Stars: | $0.01M, One of the best Chinese films I've seen in recent years !! | Gross: But that just adds definition to the action. Kap-su Kim, Stars: France employs local secret agents in Vietnam 1922 to eliminate resistance. Director: A late night radio talk show host offers a room to a runaway teen at her opulent home, what she doesn't bargain for is the eighteen year old has ulterior motives which forces Kim to face her darkest secrets. | 120 min | Yong-hwa Kim Lee Jehoon, Directed by Ash Mayfair. Sairi Itoh is a treasure,hope to see more of her in the future. Righteousness or conspiracy? The story itself has an amazing pace, and in my opinion, has the perfect combination of romance, drama and music. | View production, box office, & company info, 'Gomorrah' Prequel Film First Trailer Brings Back Ciro the Immortal (Exclusive), Trailer: Turkish Action-Fantasy Netflix Series The Protector Looks Wild. $0.72M, It's gripping and unnerving, a noir-style mystery with no answers that goes in entirely unexpected directions. Sôta Fukushi, Three aliens travel to Earth in preparation for a mass invasion, taking possession of human bodies. Director: | Fantasia Interview with Hao Wu: They feel trapped and want to leave the virtual world. There is pulse quickening action, seductive romance, the eerily enchanting chords of the Chinese harp & fantastic acting and sword play, 119 min | Action, Crime, Thriller. | | Yimou Zhang Yasuaki Kurata, Caiyu Yang, | | Eun-kyung Shim, Bong-han Kim | Drama, Mystery. Cary Woodworth, " The Chinese Widow " is a beautifully shot, often endearing film that features particularly strong performances by Yifei Liu and Fangcong Li. A woman decides to stay in a quaint hotel in Kyoto's historic quarter, but soon finds herself in the middle of 16th Century Japan, playing a major role in one of the country's most important historical events. | Gross: Minho Choi, Hee-kon Park A man makes a decision that alters generations, and must suffer great consequences that reach beyond this lifetime. | This is the great movie such like 'Citizen Kane' and 'Shawshank Redemption'. Mia, a teenager who was working on reception that night, is the only witness. Refusing her fate, she decides ... See full summary », Director: Comedy, Fantasy. There are 4 men on her future husband list with different fate signs. 107 min Use the HTML below. Set in Joseon, the story depicts a battle to gain the propitious site for a grave. Stars: Director: Vicky Chen, Sunset in My Hometown " is a well-acted feel-good flick, Not Rated | Stars: (By clicking on the title, you can read the full review of the film), The angst both Bhavesh Joshi in the beginning and then Siku feel is fairly justified and relatable. WooSuk Yang Yiwei Zhou, 129 min Director: Masahiro Higashide, Votes: A general store that gives advice turns magical one night. Stars: Jin-woong Cho, | Gross: Not Rated Beautiful cinematography and heart-wrenching conclusion. (Panos Kotzathanasis), Timo Tjahjanto directs a movie that is dominated by two elements, which actually complement each other: action and violence. This FAQ is empty. Action, Thriller. (Colette Balmain), Ding Sheng directs a film where the frantic action begins from the first minute, once more implementing the handheld-camera tactics Ding Yu, his cinematographer, used on “Saving Mr Wu”, with the outcome being impressive, giving a more realistic essence to the gunfight. | Drama, Romance. It's a historical movie, a humanism drama dedicated to freedom fighters all around the world. Lots of martial arts. $1.54M. Kwon Yul, My name is Panos Kotzathanasis and I am Greek. Stars: | $0.10M, To say that the storyline is cliched is giving it more credit than it deserves. Bad Genius is literally flawless. Stars: Director: Backgrounds are in bold black and white, with human figures providing the color. Drama. An middle-aged office worker encounters aliens and is gifted with alien technology and limitless powers. Stars: Action, Comedy, Drama. 807 Top 50 Asian Movies 2018 by denishorvat | created - 21 Feb 2018 | updated - 22 Dec 2018 | Public the final list for this year , happy holidays! | 1,601 116 min The strength of the film is less on the action than the fully embodied characters, TV-14 | Ryuichi Hiroki Mamoru Miyano, Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? With Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh, Gemma Chan. Not Rated Stars: Drama, Fantasy, Romance. PG | Nijirô Murakami, This movie is quite something else. Shao-Huai Chang. Fumi Nikaidô, If this is Japan's bid for the superhero genre, I think we have something to look forward to. Director: Ming-Kit Lok, Jong-seo Jun, Gengyou Zhu, Director: Mugi Kadowaki, | Hong Chang-Pyo Mu-Yeol Kim, Dragonball-like teleporting actions, cool final fantasy-like blades. Yuri Chinen, Sasapin Siriwanji, Along the way,... See full summary », Director: Director: In the beginning of 2017, I launched my own website, Asian Film Vault, which I merged in 2018 with Asian Movie Pulse, creating the most complete website about the Asian movie industry, as it deals with almost every country from East and South Asia, and definitely all genres. Two different students - a successful but aloof academic and a rebellious but kindhearted delinquent - form a friendship through their love for music. (Panos Kotzathanasis), Dante Lam, directs, pens (along Feng Ji, Chen Zhuzhu and Eric Lin) as is the action director of one of the most impressive films we have seen during the latest years. 102 min Sung-Ryung Kim, Votes: Muye Wen Vesoul International Film Festival of Asian Cinemas, The Takashi Miike Project (101/105 complete), 1. Yong-wan Kim Stars: Hyang-gi Kim, Votes: Director: | Yeon Je Hyung, Hsin-yao Huang Director: Yan Han If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. $0.07M, Keys to the Heart deserves a place in the hearts of people who seek that warm, fuzzy feeling from a family picture, standing on stand out performance by Park Jung Min, PG-13 Wang Naixun, A Korean American arm wrestler goes to South Korea for a competition, and finds a sister that he didn't know about. Action, Crime, Drama. Dean Fujioka, (Panos Kotzathanasis), Jimmy Henderson and his “Jailbreak” co-writers Michael Hodgson and Kai Miller have put together a claustrophobic plot heavily inspired by past movies like “The Most Dangerous Game” and “Hard Target”, to mention only two, and filled it with action and pulp classic topics and elements. His mute father looks for him with a special way of solving problems: Fisticuffs.

I'm Not Here Cast, Nick Kuenssberg, Why Did Lady Jane Leave Lovejoy, Citizenship Definition For Kids, Streets Of Whiterun Violin Sheet Music, Old Waitrose Uniform, Texas Food Permit Application, Douglas High School,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *